8. Top 5 ways you turn a guy on. 10, 15, 17, 19, 20
8. Top 5 ways I turn on guys (and girls) In order of most commonly used:
- Nothing. I’m hot, I don’t have to do anything generally.
- Flat out, point blank communication of my desires, face to face. I’m a girl who knows what she wants.
- The stare. I’ve just been told I do this but I don’t actually know what it looks like, and I’ve never gotten it on film sadly.
- Jokes. I’m a humorous flirt.
- Short skirts :p
10. Biggest turn ons: Respect, truthfulness and consideration. Seriously. Someone who respects and considers my boundaries, my interests, my passions and the way I like things, or don’t is of paramount importance. Honesty in all regards too.
I know this sounds strange to list as a ‘turn on’, but nothing turns me on more than knowing I’m in a safe place, with a safe person who I like and who likes me and where there is no judgement or deceitfulness. Knowing that I can explore a side of myself that often is criticised by society, and knowing that I can do so with a good person, in confidence with no judgements is amazing.
Once those are established; I super super like kisses. Not mouth kisses. I like being warm and having periods of closeness and touching before sexual contact. I love self confidence, admiration, and people being open with me about what they like and want. It’s so hot to hear you are desired, and that someone wishes to please you. 😉 I’m also very partial to back rubs and snuggles. (I’m a softie XD)
15. Relationship status
Currently seeing a few someone’s.
17. A fact about my life:
I have trust issues and problems with social anxiety. I think it’s one of the reasons I love my job so much. It’s a way to communicate my feelings and sexuality in a way that is safe and away from other people. I don’t often attend conventions, and have never cosplayed in public because groups of people scare me half to death! It’s probably not something you’d see very easily as I’m a master at hiding it. XD
19. Middle Name:
Technically I don’t have one.
20. Any tattoos
I have no tattoos, and will probably never get one.