1) Publicly-acceptable clothing is hard to find in your closet.
2) Stockings and pantyhose don’t come in packs of, say, 10.
3) SO. MANY. THONGS.
4) Having to take your computer in to Geek Squad if you cam and your computer dies. Even the THOUGHT of this happening fills you with dread. Dude, they’ll see all my porn for free.
5) “How will this look on cam?”
6) Razor burn.
7) Having a rotation of post offices you go to for mailing items, because you don’t want to be in the same one every other day and possibly have to come up with a backstory of exactly WHY you’re in there every other day.
8) The realization that you haven’t actually worn pants in a looooooong time.
10) Fake eyelashes EVERYWHERE.
11) Coming up with an alter-ego.
12) Maintaining said alter-ego.
13) “No, I will not [do XYZ] for free.”
14) Dick pics.
15) Figuring out the specs for the new laptop you want. “So what was it you wanted this computer for?” “…….gaming.”
16) When you look like Magenta from the Rocky Horror Picture Show, your makeup is juuuuuuuuuust right.
17) Going out in public on days off, because you KNOW someone is going to at least partially recognize you and make a stink of it.
18) Slow internet.
19) Clients getting erotomanic and thinking you love them insanely.
20) “I just want to get to know you.”
21) “You’re too XYZ to be doing this.”
22) “That’s a fetish.”
23) “I should really film this.”
24) You could be accused of improvising weaponry in the event of a break-in because of all the whips and stuff in your arsenal of sex toys.
25) Pet hair.
26) Finding a niche to market yourself.
27) Unexpected weird clothing lines on your skin.
28) You work in the sex industry, so obviously you’ll fuck anyone with a pulse, right bb? BUT I’M SPECIAL, YOU’LL DO IT FOR ME RIGHT?
29) Becoming a hermit.
30) Weird sleeping patterns.
31) Uploading a clip and it freezes with 9 seconds left of the upload.
32) Extremely elaborate clip requests that the client only wants to pay the minimum rate for instead of your custom rate.
34) Guys who try to Skype you for free.
35) Breakouts from all the heavy makeup.
36) Anti-sex-worker EVERYTHING in the vanilla world.
37) Forgetting your real name.
38) “What’s the weirdest thing you’ve done/seen?”
39) Nothing is strange to you anymore. A guy could tell you he wants to be humiliated for having a tiny peen whilst wearing a spangly purple tutu and rainbow socks while you wear a parka and you’d think nothing of it.
40) Getting tired of your stage name.
41) People who say “ew” when you tell them what you do.
42) Wanting to change your appearance, and worrying over whether or not it will clash with your work persona.
43) People tipping odd amounts.
44) Sunlight fucking with your lighting (I need blackout curtains)
45) Filing taxes as an independent contractor.
47) Having extremely strong opinions on skincare products.
48) Trying to find a gym or workout routine that works with the hours you’re awake
49) Getting ‘in the zone’.
50) Depositing checks with names the bank tellers don’t recognize.
51) Being so in tune with your body you can tell when you’re about to get your period. Sometimes you can time it down to the hour.
53) Baby oil (mostly if you’re a dancer)
54) Finding a phone app that blocks your real number from being revealed if you sell your phone number.
55) When silicone touches silicone and suddenly you have a melted dildo.
56) Your daily list of tasks to do is as long as your arm, easily.
57) Your daily list of tasks to do includes filming most of the aformentioned tasks.
Top Posts & Pages
- My year away from porn & sex work: A summary
- Aeryn & Tahliah fuck on Ersties
- Moaning Myrtle cosplay shoot for Pixel Vixens!
- On vulnerability & consent
- First Anal Experience
- Aeryn's Cosplay Porn: Mari x Asuka Lesbian fucking!
- Aeryn's Submissive Service
- Cock + Vibe + Buttplug = CUM
- Aeryn Walker
- September 2018
- August 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- October 2017
- September 2017
- March 2017
- October 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- March 2011