7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
My overly fuzzy robe and purple nighty. It’s bed time!
17. When was the last time you cried?
Earlier today when I saw “Blueprint” performed by Natalie Illum.
20. Is there a boy who you would do absolutely everything for?
32. Do you like watching scary movies?
Depends on the definition of “scary”. I don’t like gore or horror movies, or movies with zombies. I prefer psychological thrillers, and scifi movies or shows like Black Mirror (watch it omg) with wtf twists or points. I’m also interested in some pretty morbid parts of history. Nothing is as scary as history, apart from the likely clusterfuck possibilities which could be humanities future. (Watch Black Mirror, watch it.)
44. What’s the best part about school?
Learning is ace. I can’t wait to go to uni next year! I’ve been waiting so long for this, whee! 😀
54. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
70. How do you look right now?
Sleepy and a bit sick. I got caught out in the rain on my way home really late last night after watching some wargaming.I hope I’m not getting a cold!
72. Can you commit to one person?
Maybe, maybe not. I doubt one person could give me all I needed, for me one partner feels unnatural and smothering.
73. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
No. Or anyone of any gender / sex for that matter. People can’t be trusted and are in fact the worsts.
86. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
Yes. I was (and still sort of am) head over heels for a friend who I’ve become a relationship mentor too. He’s not into me though and never has been, and thats ok. It makes me a bit sad, but I want whats best for him.